Erin, HILARIOUS! My friends have been doing stuff, um yeah, I just keep thinking, it is the time of year, come spring I am ready to atleast do some sit-ups and walk, that is about all I can handle. Im not good at giving up food, I have never been able to do it. Never once, not even for a day. Sad huh.
3 comments:
I was going to continue my diet today, but then Graham has been crying all afternoon, so stress eating happens a lot in the afternoons these days.
lol! i started my diet and I want to give up already- haha.
Erin, HILARIOUS! My friends have been doing stuff, um yeah, I just keep thinking, it is the time of year, come spring I am ready to atleast do some sit-ups and walk, that is about all I can handle. Im not good at giving up food, I have never been able to do it. Never once, not even for a day. Sad huh.
Post a Comment