Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Three was a very good year

I've spent the past month wondering how this girl got so big. And as I was looking back at her pictures of the year, I noticed a trend.

At least 50% of her time is spent dressed up.

For Halloween she was a Cheerleader Princess.

She wears this frog costume often as well.

She LOVES wearing my shoes! All the time! All over the house!

Jewelry is so beautiful!
And of course she dances quite a bit.

Her princess costumes are without number.


And these sunglasses crack me up. She looks like some sort of hippie beatnik!

So it stands to reason that after so much dressing up, she'd be a bit worn out.






Happy Birthday Madeleine Kate!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Madeleine! We love you!

moosh in indy. said...

Happy Birthday Madeleine! You and the moosh would make TIGHT friends.

Kacey said...

That last picture of her konked out on the floor is hilarious. Her and Malia would get along GREAT as she is always in dress up clothes (and my shoes!) too. Don't you love how girly girl they are? :-)
BTW...have you read the Fancy Nancy books? Guaranteed she would LOVE them!

Erin said...

Fancy Nancy is awesome! And it's Madeleine to a T.

Savanna said...

Is she 4 already? Where does the time go? She sure is a cute little girl, and I agree with you and Kacey it's fun to have these girly girls! As dramatic as they can be, they sure are fun! :)