Benjamin and Madeleine must have recently traveled to Japan. It's the only explanation I can think of for their current favorite game to play. In Japan, you can rent a capsule to sleep in, instead of a room.

Go here for more information, or to book your own bed.
Anyway, I just found the kids in the hall closet. 


Crazy kids.
4 comments:
Oh my heck! I would just DIE of claustrophobia :) That is too funny! (a little creepy- but still funny)
That is too funny! I'd have to agree with Lauren, I don't think that I could sleep in a little cubbie hole like that! I use to hide on the top shelf (5 shelves up) in the closet at my parents house and cover myself with blankets when we'd play hide-n-seek! hahaa No one ever found me either. :o)
That is way too funny!! I have heard of those sleeping capsules...They look so uncomfortable. But hey...whatever works. I love your new blog, by the way!
That is cute! We used to do that when I was little too.
Bill & I are going to Japan this year and we BETTER not be staying in one of those...they look way too claustrophic!
Post a Comment