We are on our third snow day in a row. Throw in a weekend where church was cancelled, we're talking five straight days of stuck at home with not much to do, and no neighbor to play with!!!
I'm going to have to get creative pretty soon. Benjamin is only gone for 3 hours a day, but it makes such a difference, and puts us on a schedule and routine. It's hard to be motivated to clean bathrooms when I don't even need to get dressed to leave the house!
4 comments:
It's 12:30 and I'm not dressed yet either. Really...is there a point when I'm not going anywhere today? I was motivated enough to vacuum though...yahoo. I too am looking forward to school (well preschool) starting again tomorrow for Malia. :-)
I am so ready for this snow to end too. Our church was canceled, but that was kind of nice. :) But it does get really old being stuck inside all day. We are so ready to be able to go out and about anywhere!
Well, aparantly, in Cache Valley they just expect us to be hardy pioneers. They never cancel ANYTHING.(Of course they get out 10 days a year for things like "teacher prep day" go figure) So we took matters into our own hands. When I looked out the window this morning and the wind was still blowing and the snow was still falling we declared our own snow day and I let the kids stay home from school. Call me lazy but I wasn't going out in all that to take them to the bus stop. They loved it!!! And we had a GREAT DAY!!!
I know...the snow is crazy. I am starting to think delusional things from being inside all the time. I actually gave up and moved in with my mom until the baby comes so I am closer to the hospital. I hear there are a few more storms to come until we get a good break.
Post a Comment