I'll bet most of you thought we only had three children. And I guess technically we do have just the three. But more often than not, there's a fourth little person at our house. She's our next door neighbor, and she and Benjamin are best friends. She's 2 years older than Benjamin, but oh they are best friends.
They ride horses together.
They watch tv and play Wii together.
They play with guns pretty often.
We've even had a picnic or two together.

And so is dressing up and playing Cowboy Church.
Of course she's been on hand for practically every birthday we've celebrated.
And she's moving on Saturday.
Good thing they are building a house just down the street. But these next few months where we'll actually have to drive to her house will be rough. They tend to go through withdrawal when they haven't seen each other in a long time. I feel badly every time we go out of town, knowing she'll be at home asking for Benjamin.
Thanks for being such good friends Aaliyah.
5 comments:
That is so cute they are best friends!
P.S. Just cuz I'm curious...what is cowboy church? lol
Ahhh--Cowboy Church. They dress up like cowboys, and have church! It's so funny, there's usually a bishop, and lots of prayers.
How cute. I think it is so fun that Ben has such a good friend. And Cowboy Church sounds like such a funny game. (I love how kids are so creative).
I think it is so cute that they are such good friends! I'm so glad that she is not moving very far away!
What a cute little friend! Friends make our lives a little easier, it keeps them from at least following us around for a little while right?!
I was happy to hear ALL THE HANSENS like rides. They just kill me.
Post a Comment