Heather at Ohmystinkinheck is a bit under the weather today. She's asked for pictures showing the intimacy between parents and children. I picked the following picture because it's one of our favorites. Immediately before and after, there was dogpile on mom, because really, what's more fun than everyone piling on mom or dad and just playing around?
5 comments:
This is so precious! Kids, unlike adults, are so transparent. Their love just bubbles through.
Sweetness.
And aren't you a beautiful mommy! Thank you for sharing - warm my heart!
What a cute picture! I can see why it is one of your favorites!
I love that picture Erin...precious and priceless!
Hi Erin-
This is Jenn Kunzler (Hansen), your cousin. I love your little kids, they are adorable! The picture of you guys cuddled up on the floor is priceless! I'll be back often to check up on your little family. Tell Adam hi as well. Check out our blog if you'd like. keep in touch.
Jenn
Erin that is a really cute picture. That would be one of my favorites too.
Post a Comment