Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy days are here again!

You may recall Adam has been building a shed. It looks like this, and it is 99% complete! Good job Adam!


But all this building has taken its toll on us. My garage has not been fit for man, nor car for many a month. I've had to park my car out in my driveway. The horrors. It wasn't so bad when it was September and the weather was nice. Even into October I really had no complaints. But then November and December hit. Ugh. It's no fun to put three children into car seats outside in the cold.


But! With the shed completed, the garage can be cleared out of all construction debris, and tools, and elements! And look! My car, where it should be:

PS--that Maryland flag on the wall, you know you totally want one!



4 comments:

Jen said...

The shed looks great--good job Adam! How nice to finally have your garage back.

losing my needles said...

I'm glad that you mentioned the flag, because I was thinking that was my favorite part of the post. I need to dig mine out. If Jesse can hang up a flag-sized poster of Michael Jordan, I can hang up the MD flag (especially since I live in the state!)

Savanna said...

I am very impressed on that shed, and I am sure that is so nice to have your garage back. I would die without my garage in this weather! :)

Kacey said...

I'm so glad you got your garage back! And kudos to Adam for building that shed...impressive!