This is my baby. We're pretty close. Up till 3 months ago, he slept with me, in my arms. I never had any baby blues after he was born because I was so in love with him, and so happy to have him.
For him, I am the source of all goodness. Once in a while he'll let Dad hold him, but almost immediately he starts looking around for me. The night he was born, the nurses brought him in from the nursery telling me they couldn't calm him down, and maybe I should try to feed him. So I picked him up under the arms to look at him, and he promptly fell asleep. He just wanted me.
It makes going on dates, or anything else difficult. I left him with my neighbor who has kids Benjamin's and Madeleine's age a couple of weeks ago. She and her husband took turns holding him because he just cried and cried.
So my little Isaac and I are pretty much inseparable. And I guess I'll keep it that way.

5 comments:
What darling pics!! I thought he looked like Adam when he was first born, but I think he's looking more and more like you everyday. Talk about big, georgous eyes!
Isaac is such a cute kid and he was so good last night.
I still haven't made it to Wal-Mart to buy "Hairspray" yet, but I'm definitely going to!
That is so sweet! I love the bond between mom & child. It is the greatest thing!! I love the pic of you guys looking up at the camera!
Check out those Baby Blues! That picture is darling.
He is so freaking darling! I love that he is a mama's boy :) Cannon is too! You have such darling children :) See ya on the 15th!
Post a Comment