Friday, November 9, 2007

Good news!

Probably the only good thing to come out of being sick, is that I haven't been able to eat anything since my throat hurts so badly. So I've lost two pounds, and I now totally understand "being one stomach bug away from my goal weight."

Today I am feeling a bit better. A sister in the ward called to remind Adam of something, and noticed I didn't sound so good. In her well meaning way, she wanted to call in the national guard or something to help me along. Then I had a mortal fear of her just showing up to see us all in our pj's at 10 in the morning, with last night's dinner dishes still in the sink. So that got me moving this morning.

Oh! Not only am I wearing sweat pants today, they are maternity! Tim Gunn would just die!

2 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

Yay for feeling better and losing weight while at it! You look great anyways! Ha- I am in an awkward too big for normal clothes too small for maternity :)

Jess Perry said...

I say whatever works and makes you more comfortable during your down time is great! But I second Lauren, on its great that you are feeling better and losing weight in the meantime.