My kids have watched Hairspray with me, and Madeleine has loved it. She loves to sing and dance anyway, but now she can pretend to be the actors in the movie. She mostly chooses to be Amber.
Yesterday however, she came up with her own movie, and set of characters. The songs generally are about whatever is going on at the moment. For example, a minute ago she was singing about taking a bath. She has also sung about doing hair, or eating lunch, or just random things.
I know you are all dying to know when this production will hit theaters. So to let you know what you should be looking for, she has named her show "Underpants."
Keep your eyes open for this hot new show!
4 comments:
I'm sure it will be a hit!
Too funny. We looooove Hairspray. My three-year-old keeps saying things like, "Mom, I'm wearing Tracy's shirt" and then dancing around like crazy. Such fun!!
That is a show that I must make time to come and see! Man, I still haven't seen this movie. Tomorrow. I will go rent it and watch the great show!!
I enjoyed last nights preview of "Underpants." Madeleine is going to be a star!
We watched "Hairspray" for the first time today and loved it! Caleb had a blast dancing to the fun music. Also, he kept bringing me the remote after the dancing scenes so that I could rewind it so he could watch it again!
Post a Comment