Thursday, November 1, 2007

Interview, part 2

Here we go again.



You: What's your favorite thing to do?



Me: Probably read. I could read all day long if the troops would let me.



You: What are you currently reading?



Me: Oh, I'm actually reading about 5 books right now. There's Pride and Prejudice, one of my all time favorites. There's The Five People you Meet in Heaven. And The Peacegiver. And Tuesdays with Morrie. I just finished The Scarlet Pimpernel.



You: Why so many books at one time?



Me: Well, I keep them scattered throughout the house, that way I can pick up a book virtually anywhere and just start reading.



You: Moving on. Tell us five things about yourself that you don't think anyone else in the world knows.



Me: Wow, you're a tough interviewer. Let's see:



1. I wish I had gone to culinary school. I would love to be a pastry chef.

2. I'm a lousy housekeeper. There's dust everywhere. But Adam probably already knows that.

3. I often dream about bathrooms (literally, while I sleep). Specifically, toilets. Usually ones that don't work, or are in stalls with no doors. Interesting, eh?

4. My favorite genre of movie is musicals. Adam and my mom and sister probably know that. But I'm totally inspired today, because I caught a bit of Funny Girl today! Yippee!

5. I'm from Maryland and I don't like crabs.

So I totally cheated, and like, three out of the five lots of other people know. Sorry. I guess I'm an open book.

You: Someone wanted to know how you and Adam met, enlighten us.

Me: We met at BYU, we were in the same ward. He and his roommates picked out my appartment as one of the cutest in the ward. Right on!

3 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I love your blog and you have such a cute family! I especially love the Staying in Love post. what a great reminder! I love this world of blogging so we can all stay in touch more often!

Heather said...

Hmmm...I seem to recall that Adam had you pegged as one of the cutest girls in the ward, not that his whole apt. was interested in our whole apt. :) But whatever...I'll take the indirect compliment.

Erin said...

Oh h, of course we had the cutest apartment in the ward!