Thursday, November 8, 2007

Can you catch strep throat from the internet?

On Monday, Angie mentioned Kaden had strep, and so I think I caught it from that. My kids aren't sick, neither is Adam. Just me. It's awesome. And I am wearing sweats today. Adam looked in my throat this morning and said it was almost completely swollen shut, and it looked really sore. That reminds me of the story my mom told of when she was in labor and my dad was watching the contraction monitor. When a big one would come along he would say, "Wow! That one was really big!" And she'd be like, "Yes, I know." So, yes I know my throat is really sore.

5 comments:

Kacey said...

lol...(I'm not laughing at your being sick) I just enjoy your humor!
I hope you feel better soon but until then...enjoy the sweatpants!

Angie said...

Ok, if I really did send it through the internet,and I very well could have, I don't rule anything out, my apologies. Good news is, Once Kaden got the good drugs (antibiotics) it seemed to clear up pretty fast. although, you don't have to mention that to Adam, I'm sure you want to milk this as long as you can!!! I hope you feel better.

Lori said...

Sorry your sick. I hate to be sick more than anything! Enjoy your sweats I have mine on right now, and Im not even sick, but yet, I am thoroughly enjoying myself with both boys asleep! Love it!

Jess Perry said...

I am so sorry you are sick. But what a great post. Get feeling better and just live it up in the comfy's. Kind of a fun break!

Jen said...

So sorry you are sick! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out!