Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Laundry Day

When Adam and I were a sweet newlywed couple, we had this tiny little laundry basket, and in one week, we'd fill it up, and then as a sweet dutiful wife I'd do laundry.

When Benjamin and then Madeleine were born, that tiny little basket started to get full too soon, and overflow before the week was over. The way I saw it there were two solutions: I could do laundry more often, or I could get a new and bigger laundry basket. I obviously choose to get a bigger basket.

I believe it's time for a larger basket again.


7 comments:

losing my needles said...

I've added a laundry basket in each bedroom. That's the best solution. Especially if you are ocd when you do laundry, and you like to fold each person's laundry seperately.

Kacey said...

Love the pic...made me laugh. Our laundry basket looks much the same way many days. Sure feels never-ending huh!!

Lauren Perry said...

looks like my house! lol. I have laundry EVERYWHERE!

Lori said...

So I decided long ago there will never be a big enough laundry basket...so now..I do what my Mom always said..atleast one load a day. Not that I keep up on it all the time..but when I do it works best. Good luck.

Lori said...

Madelines conversation was adorable by the way. She is so cute.

Jess Perry said...

I love that picture...isn't it amazing how fast the clothes pile up???

Lauren Perry said...

Hey Erin- we are going private on our blog now :) I need your email addy so that I can add you to my list! email me at wattybutt@hotmail.com (I am going to be deleting this email addy this week- so do it soon!)