Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Warn your friends, this is a scam!!!

I don't normally pay much attention to the forwards I get about "this is a scam" or "don't call this number" or "don't give out your social security number on the phone" because I think that if you can't figure that stuff out then probably you deserve what happens. But this issue really spoke to me, and I figured I needed to pass it on. Please pay attention to what you are about to see, and use this information wisely.



This is a scam. Don't fall for this guy.





***Edited to add: Today in Walmart I saw a guy who had a shirt on which read, "I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look anyway!" and I threw up a little in my mouth as this guy grinned at me. He was old and scummy.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

That picture is totally funny...kinda perverted but yes, kinda funny.
(As for the t-shirt guy at Walmart...definite EWWWW! Can you say CREEP!)

Bananas said...

Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs!

Ben and Jenn said...

Love the picture, so funny!! Definite ewwww... on the guy at Walmart!! hahhaa I just realized that I typed the exact thing that Kacey did. How funny! Great minds think alike I guess.

Megan Cobb said...

Ugh. That gynecologist shirt - what a classy dude. BLAH.