Sunday, February 10, 2008

Everyone needs one of these

Right here is where I should post a picture of my little girl in some fancy sparkly black shoes, and a cute little turquoise and white top with white leggings. But we are in the middle of a computer change, and so even if I took the picture, who knows where it would upload to, and it may take me a couple of days to get everything figured out.

Anyhoo, the point is, everyone should have one of these. And one of these is a fantastic shopping buddy. On Friday, I took the day off (and so did Adam, who actually was home because he caught strep throat from the internet--thanks for letting me have a couple hours love!) and went up to Twin to do some shopping. Really, I needed to get out of the house because after 6 snow days, things were a bit, shall we say, intense around here. And as I was getting ready to go, my little girl asked if she could come with. I thought about it for a minute and decided I probably would have more fun with her than by myself. So off we went.

I had grand ideas of going somewhere fun for lunch, but nothing could persuade my shopping buddy that a hot dog from Costco was not the best option. Woohoo.

She got some new shoes, she got some new jammies, she got a new outfit. Ahhh, the life of the spoiled little girl.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thats funny. braden loves the hot dogs too.

Kacey said...

That is so funny. Malia's favorite place to go eat is to the mall to get a "hotdog on a stick". Ewww. It sounds like a fun little girly outing though. I totally understand that need to get OUT after being inside. I was reading this thinking...oh my gosh, sounds like our house last week as we were all getting very stir-crazy too.
(hope Adam gets better soon!)

Megan Cobb said...

It's getting so I love shopping with Bean, too. I love seeing what SHE wants to look at. And hearing her commentary on things. She's a total girly girl!