Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clothing issues

Isaac is approaching his first birthday. And so, more because I am bored with his clothes than because he has outgrown them, I opened up the next bin full of little boy clothes. And oh the disappointment. Jeans and t-shirts. Jeans and t-shirts. Nothing like the cute baby boy clothes he has been wearing. And probably when I first bought these clothes, I thought they were just wonderful, because my baby boy was in them, and he was so cute, so anything he wore was cute.

I have since then tasted girl shopping. The jeans and t-shirts just aren't as cute.

4 comments:

losing my needles said...

I didn't even have a girl in between, and I already feel bored with Nate's old clothes. I want to dress Graham in cute baby things, not tiny big person clothes. (If that makes any sense to you.)

Lauren Perry said...

lol- I know the feeling! Old Navy has really cute sweaters and you can ALWAYS add a little hat for style :) I am lucky that I didnt have a girl, because I would totally be in DEBT!

Kacey said...

Shopping for Malia was SO MUCH more fun than shopping for Dallin. Boy clothes all look the same to me...except I do have a weakness for little boy sweater vest. :-)

Angie said...

I have to admit, after having so many boys I have just trained myself NOT to even LOOK at girl things so I haven't ever been really sad. But every time I see Mady I'll admit, I get this little twinge, she is such a cutie!!! You do a great job with all your kids. Don't give up on the jeans and tees, little boys are pretty cute in them! :)