Benjamin is my rule follower. (Except when it comes to vacuuming his room--last Saturday I went in while he was vacuuming to find him just standing there with the vacuum running. Apparently he figured if he just turned it on, closed the door and waited for a while I would think he had done the whole room!) Anyway, he follows rules, and he wants everyone else to follow the rules. He's all the time correcting Madeleine, or telling her to stop doing something. Yesterday he got mad at her for putting Nutella on bread because it would give her more cavities! Mad to the point that he was crying because she wouldn't listen to him. Madeleine is NOT a rule follower, by the way. Anyway, one day in the car he was bugging someone, and just wouldn't let up. I finally said, "Benjamin! You are not in charge! I am, let me take care of it."
Isaac pipes up and said, "I'm not in charge either! I'm just having fun."
1 comment:
When I have Braiden vacuum the basement I think all he does is chase his brothers around with it. AAHH 8 year olds and vacuums!
I think Madeleine's little personality is ALOT like Brody's.
Post a Comment