February only has 28 days, so Andrew has no real three month birthday! But here he is anyway, growing and growing.

Andrew is a real "hold me" baby. He doesn't spend a lot of time hanging out by himself. He really prefers to be hanging out with mom. This means, that since he doesn't spend hardly any time on the floor, that he won't roll over till he's six months or so! I guess we need to work on that.

His brothers and sister still adore him, and it's usually a crowd around me wanting to kiss him, or talk to him or just generally be in his face. He has stopped crying as much (unless I put him down!) which makes us all happy.

He loves it when Adam or I talk to him--he gets a huge toothless grin and starts waving his arms and legs in excitement. If I put him in the swing, he'll fall right asleep, and generally won't wake up till I turn it off. So he usually takes his morning nap in it, so I can use the treadmill.
He's starting to chunk up--his little legs are getting so squishy! I'm about to pull out the 3-6 month clothes because he's too long for most of his pants and sleepers.
Stats: he weighs about 12 pounds, and is 24.5 inches long.
2 comments:
He is so cute. They grow up so dang fast. It love when they start getting some chub on those skinny bird legs. We're still working on that with Jordan! :)
Still trying to figure out who he looks like. He just doesn't look the same as the others, what a cutie though! He's getting so big! Can't believe he is 3 months already.
Post a Comment