Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Four month update

This month was full of firsts for you, Andrew. You met your Grandma White for the first time.
You had your first cold. It made you cough so hard that you threw up frequently. You went to the Grand Canyon for the first time. You slept through the night for the first time, but decided it was over rated and returned to the annoying habit of waking up EVERY TWO HOURS!! (You should stop that soon!) We applied for your first passport this month. You are starting to be mobile--to a degree. You will roll to your side, and use your legs to scoot you around. I'll put you down on a blanket with a toy, and come back to find you half off the blanket, no where near the toy.
We are trying to work out the sleeping thing, but some days are so hard. You really prefer hanging out with me to sleeping, and I keep thinking to myself, "Babies are supposed to sleep for more than half an hour a day!" But we'll get it. You are so much fun to play with, and we just love you so much.
Weight 12.5 lbs
Length 24.75 inches

1 comment:

Angie said...

I thought babies were "supposed" to wake up every 2 hours at night.;) (mine sure did, in fact Carly STILL wakes up 2 or 3 times) So I feel for you on the not sleeping thing, I've been there with at least 3 of my kids. He sure is getting big. what a cutie.