Monday:
My little buddy doesn't like to be very far away from me. In fact, he'd really prefer if we were always touching. But, sometimes dinner needs to be made. So I wear him around in my sling.
It was still cold-ish, but the kids needed to ride their bikes! Adam got them down from the shed, blew up their tires and they were ready to go!
Wednesday:
These guys are my buddies while the two big kids are at school. Sometimes I let Isaac skip a nap, and we just play all afternoon long.
These guys are my buddies while the two big kids are at school. Sometimes I let Isaac skip a nap, and we just play all afternoon long.
About two months ago, Benjamin asked for ways to earn money. So I wrote a whole list of jobs and put them into a jar. Whenever he wanted to earn some money all he had to do was pick a job and do it well. He never took me up on the offer, till this week. He came cruising in after dinner all intent on doing every job in the jar. Madeleine joined in the fun. So on Thursday night, I had every window sill and baseboard in the entire house wiped down. They also wiped all the cupboards in my kitchen, and then moved on to the bathroom. Madeleine was obviously dressed for the occasion.
On Saturday morning, there was a Primary Egg Hunt, and I was in charge of stuffing some of the eggs. Madeleine was super excited to help.
I was probably ironing and Benjamin decided he needed a snack. I told him to help himself. I think he only got half way down the apple before he needed some help!
1 comment:
Love all these pictures, especially the one of Princess Madeleine scrubbing the toilet- so funny!
Post a Comment