In an attempt to de-clutter, and get rid of junk in general, I asked my son to throw away the paper airplanes he got from Carl's Jr in his kids meal. A couple of days later, when they were still laying around his floor, he came up to me with such a sad face and said, "Do you remember when you asked me to throw away my paper planes? Well, how would you feel if you had to throw away all your cook stuff?"
And there you go. I would feel sad if I had to throw away all my cook stuff. And apparently those little paper airplanes are near and dear to his heart. So they stay.
Till next week when I throw them away while he's at school.
2 comments:
I love it...SMART kid!
Same thing always happens in our house. I've learned that the only way to NOT keep EVERY singe thing that ever gets made, or built or brought home is to be sneaky about getting rid of it. Otherwise, the troops revolt!
Post a Comment