Wednesday, December 5, 2007

In which my baby boy grows up

I went to bed last night thinking about the night before Benjamin was born. I was walking up and down our hallway, in labor, but not realizing it. I slept on the couch, but I kept waking up because something was hurting me.

Where did this little boy go?




And this one? Where did he go?



What about him?




And him?

How did my baby turn six? And go to kindergarten?

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin, we love you!!

Kacey said...

Cute post...why DO they have to grow sooo quickly?
Happy Birthday little guy!

Jess Perry said...

Happy Birthday! And time really does go by too quickly!!

Mike and Stacie said...

Those Pictures are so cute! Happy Birthday Ben! You're getting so big! We love you!

Savanna said...

What a cute little boy! These kids grow up way to fast. It makes me kinda sad.