Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Christmas Present

Today I made a quick trip to Costco to pick up the present that Santa forgot to bring by:

I'm loving it, because the cord is long enough for me to vacuum the entire house without unplugging it!

We had a great time up at the Hansen cabin, in Star Valley Wyoming.

Isaac impressed us all with his great gymnastic abilities, and did cartwheels down the very steep, very long stair case into the basement.

Madeleine impressed us all with her singing and dancing abilities when we plugged in her new Karaoke machine! I'm telling you, "Underpants" is going to be a big hit!

Benjamin impressed us all by arranging, and taking family photos with his new camera.

The Nativity Song was performed again, with less hitting and more tears than before.

I gained about five pounds, but as Adam always says, I'm starting my new exercise program on the first!

1 comment:

Jess Perry said...

Fun present! Isn't it funny how we change with what we want for Christmas. Like new pots and pans. This year I had Trent buy me a hand mixer!! I guess stuff like this are our new "toys". I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!