If it weren't so flippin' cold in my house maybe I'd think of something clever to talk about. But the fact is, my brain has frozen solid. I am rather fond of my house, but I didn't build it, so there are some things I would change. On top of that list is the way the heating vents are distributed throughout the house. The bedrooms are freezing, while the living room is toasty warm. It makes getting up in the morning a bit difficult.
Before my brain froze, it had turned to mush. That stinkin' Wii. Benjamin was very very very very excited to get it, and would play it 24/7 if I'd let him. But he is so obedient, and when I tell him his time is up, he just turns it off with no whining, and I'm so thankful for that.
My sister had a baby last week, and that wraps up the babies being born in my family for the year. We had four this year, three boys and one girl. Incindentally, this makes 16 grandchildren for my parents, with seven girls and nine boys, as compared to the 10 boys and 2 girls on the Hansen side. Anyway, her baby was a petit 8 lbs 12 oz! Welcome to the world tiny Graham!
We had a great time last weekend with family, and I'm looking forward to another weekend filled with family and friends ahead of us. My best friend from college is coming up to Salt Lake for a wedding--yippee skippee!
I think that's all I can pry out of my brain. But if you are looking for a good soup recipe, go here.
4 comments:
Erin- You won my Deceptively Delicious giveaway! Send me your mailing address (at absolutelybananas[at]gmail[dot]com) and I'll get it in the mail to you!
Well, it is a lot of fun to have "petit" babies, but at least mine don't have Hansen heads. (no offense to you Hansens out there.)
You won! That is awesome!!!
Yay!! Good job on winning. I never win anything. It was so great to see you yesterday and your cute family!
Post a Comment