
It seems like I just did your seven month update, and here we are again--time is flying by! This month has been much more calm. Almost every night was spent in your own bed, and there were no airplane rides. You have perfected crawling, and are all over the place! You can pull yourself up to kneeling, and once in a while to standing against the furniture. This month you learned two new tricks: kisses and giving five. You must be getting new teeth, because you are acting pretty miserable these days.
You will eat anything I give you, and love to hold and eat Nilla Wafers. I'm trying to teach you to use a cup, or a sippy cup, but it's a messy undertaking.
You have been pretty tired lately, so you must be growing like crazy. You'll get tired after only an hour of being awake. And when you are tired, there's only one place you like to be, besides your bed, and that's with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment