Madeleine has been asking to have her hair cut for a long time. It's a struggle to do her hair in the morning because of all the tangles, and she usually ends up crying, and I end up really frustrated. I try to tell her that if she'd let me do pony tails, or braids it wouldn't be so tangled, but she still won't let me. We usually do one little pony tail to hold back her bangs, and that's it. I told her she needed long hair to put in a pony tail for dance, she didn't care. We tried to tell her how beautiful her hair was, full of natural highlights. She didn't care.
The day came that she finally got her wish. She was grinning, and being so cute as it was being cut, so I know she's happy about it. It will take the rest of us some time to get used to it!
5 comments:
DARLING!! I love the new hair-do!
It's a mini Erin. CUTE hair Madeleine!!
I LOVE it!!!!!!! She looks sooooo DARLING!!!!
Oh, I think it's adorable on her!!
Oh gosh! you look so grown up. It's adorable... :)
Post a Comment