We took our annual trip to Bear Lake, and it was a hit, of course. How can you go wrong with sand and water?
Grandma H. brought extra entertainment, so Madeleine spent some time working on her sling shot skills. I think she may have even hit the target once or twice!
The kids also spent some time making marshmallow guns.
Of course there was tubing behind Grandpa's boat.
And just general good times down at the Lake.
The water calls the kids like the pied piper.
Still no raspberry shake, I've all but given up. I don't think they actually exist; it's just a myth, much like the Bear Lake Monster...
1 comment:
I have never been to bear lake, but my brother and his family went and told us all about it, now I'm dying to go. I hear the water is warmer there than at red fish.
I agree with you...you can't go wrong with sand and water, it can keep them entertained for hours
Post a Comment