Confession:
I didn't take a picture every day this week. I was just too burned out from constantly looking around finding a memorable or cute moment. It's sort of stressful trying to document the every day things! So at the beginning of the week I made a decision to not worry about it for one week. So here are some scattered recaps.
Although I just looked at my calendar and the only thing written on it is baseball, and I can't remember much else. And maybe the only pictures I took are baseball related. Benjamin had a game on Wednesday night, and boy did they get beaten! This team was just plain old good. Benjamin's team is of average skill, but these kids were really good. I was amazed. He did run a kid down and tag him out once. He also had a game on Friday night, but they won this one! And as Benjamin pointed out, it was actually the first game he's ever won--in two years of baseball (t-ball doesn't count because everyone wins those games!) Benjamin scored a run--but since the final score was 20-3, I think everyone scored a run!
Stay tuned for a better week of pictures next week, and by the way, did you know my birthday is on Wednesday?
1 comment:
Crap! I didn't know...
Happy B-Lated Birthday.
Post a Comment