Monday:
Isaac was diagnosed with an ear infection, so he was taking amoxicillin to help clear that up.
Tuesday:
So today Benjamin woke up with a fever. He stayed home from school, and this caused Madeleine to think we should have a "tea party" for lunch. Ben sure looks sick, doesn't he?
Wednesday:
I really like where I live. I like the small town, and I love my neighborhood. If there was one thing that would cause me to move away from Burley, it would be the long, cold, terrible springs. This is the hail that fell on Wednesday.
Thursday:
The kids were doing some sort of ice skating competition in the kitchen with their socks. I had to laugh at the socks Isaac chose to wear. They must be his favorites.
Friday:
I was trying to get some pictures of Andrew on his tummy, but the "helpers" kept getting in the way. Madeleine started taking some pictures of us as we were sitting there talking.
Saturday:
Adam started a new project today, and whenever Adam starts a project with tools, Isaac is one step behind with his own tools. But Isaac calls his tools "toodles."
3 comments:
First of all, it's not just the socks- it's Isaac's entire outfit!
Maybe Isaac is a huge fan of Mickey Mouse clubhouse- there is a toodles there.
Yes, the entire outfit was awesome. And you are right about the toodles coming from M.M. club house. It's his favorite.
Did you get in on the cereal catalinas? I totally scored only paying .30 a box. :)
Post a Comment