Monday:
Andrew is getting better at eating. This is obvious, because "practice makes perfect!" He enjoys plain rice cereal, but if I mix peaches into he he will not eat it. He likes carrots, but not peas. He also enjoys bananas. This week we'll try squash! He is easily distracted, though, and if his brothers and sister are eating at the same time, or if the tv is on, I have to turn him around so he can see them or he's constantly twisting and turning towards them.
Tuesday:
This month's pack meeting was a trip to the local fire station. My favorite question of the night was, "Do houses actually catch on fire here in Heyburn?" The answer was that about once a year a house will catch on fire. Here's Benjamin being a great big brother and helping Isaac into the fire truck. Isaac had a great time!
Wednesday:
Isaac is Adam's little shadow. If Adam goes to the garage, Isaac is two steps behind to see what's going on. At dinner time, Isaac wants Adam to sit next to him all the time.
Thursday:
Recital night! I've absolutely fallen in love with ballet, and I really hope Madeleine sticks with it long enough to be really good at it. I love the spring recital where we get to watch the big girls dance en pointe. This year, Madeleine's personality really came out as she was performing. It was really fun to watch her.

Friday:
Baseball season has begun. I really enjoy watching the baseball games, however painful they may be because of the boys' lack of skill. Also, we seem to have been placed on a non-winning team again. We'll keep plugging away. Benjamin has already surprised me with some of the catches he has made.
Saturday:
Here we are at baseball again! I think Madeleine was taking a picture of Benjamin's bat, but I actually like her shadow. It was a nice morning. Madeleine found some of her friends and they ran around playing. Isaac mostly stuck by me, and Andrew fell asleep while I was holding him.
Sunday:
This is just because he's so dang cute. He had a good day at church--went to nursery and everything!
1 comment:
Recitals and baseball, my favorite things to do!
Post a Comment