Here we are at five months. Before you were born, I hoped for a baby with lots of dark hair. I don't know why I even wasted my time with that wish. You're still bald as can be at five months.
But look! You're in good company!

Look at all my bald babies!
This month I've struggled a bit. I've struggled to remember that you are just a baby, and what you want most is to be loved. I'm so used to Isaac who is mostly independent, it's sort of a hard thing to remember that you just need me, and I get frustrated when I can't do what I want to do without you crying. Yyou still prefer to be held, as opposed to hanging out with your toys. You will tolerate the bumbo. Sometimes you'll hang out in the exersaucer for more than 5-10 minutes. But not very often--almost never.
You've started rolling over--both ways. So now you always sleep on your tummy. We moved your bed into Madeleine's room, and she went into the big boys room. So we're all sleeping much better. You'll go to bed around 7:30 and sleep till 11. Then you'll wake up maybe around 2, and 5, and sleep till 8. So it's a good routine. It would be better if we could cut out the 2 am wake up!
I started feeding you "solid" food this month. You sort of tolerate it. You've only had rice cereal and bananas at this point, and neither one is your favorite. I feel like we've triumphed if you get a tablespoon down. You'll clamp your mouth shut and I sort of have to push the spoon in, but then all the food squooshes out onto your chin. You don't have any trouble swallowing the food, you just don't really want to.
You were sick again this month. Just a cold, but it's left a lingering cough, which will sometimes make you throw up. Your nose has been running all month, and you hate it when I clean your face. It makes you ANGRY!!
So baby Andrew, we love you!
2 comments:
He is getting so cute! I hate the lingering cough...Tanner has had a cough for practically 5 weeks! Gotta love when it makes them throw up too... Fun update, thanks :)
Your kids look SO much alike, yet it's easy to tell who is who. Cute pictures of them all on their tummies. Brody had that same little onesie that Ben is wearing, fun.
Post a Comment