Monday:
We didn't do much for
FHE, so Adam pulled out his iphone and took some sweet pictures of us.





Tuesday:
For cub scout pack meeting, we headed to the airport so the boys could learn about the local air patrol. Benjamin was an expert, since he not only had been in a small private airplane, but had actually "flown" one!
Wednesday:
It must have been a boring, or busy day, so that I missed taking a picture.
Thursday:
A very exciting day! Adam yanked out Madeleine's first tooth! She was super excited, and was glad it happened right before bed so she could put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. She was so giddy that night.
Friday:
That is the look of pure joy. Benjamin and Madeleine spent some time at a friend's house after school. When I went to pick them up, Isaac got out of the car and started riding their battery operated car. He thought it was the coolest thing he had ever encountered, and I had to pry him from it to get him in the car. He screamed the whole way home because he wanted his own! Luckily, three years ago we bought one for Benjamin, but hadn't charged the battery in Isaac's memory. He played on it all last summer, without knowing that it could actually move. This was intentional on my part--I didn't want my crazy two year old driving it all over the place. Now that he's three, and ever so much more mature, he can drive it. So far he has run into the garage door, the rain spout and several bikes.
Saturday:
Whenever Adam picks up his iphone to play a game he has three little munchkins hovering behind his back. Actually, Isaac just sticks his head right in front of the phone to see what's going on. So finally Adam gave in and let the kids take a turn playing some games.
Sunday:
Isaac is having a time out. Why? Well. He tried to flush Benjamin's belt down the toilet. Whenever I put him on the time out chair he starts crying about "I don't like that idea!" Or he says, "Never in my life!" And then he usually promises to be good. This time however, he must have been full of spite. He was crying, and I watched him pull his socks up and start muttering, "I'll flush my socks down the toilet! That be super funny!" At this point, both of his socks are accounted for.
2 comments:
Okay, Isaac is SO funny!
I love that kid...
Post a Comment