Monday:
We had FHE with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen tonight. The kids were entertained by a Veggie Tales movie.
Everyone else was involved in the usual Tuesday night Wii game, and I took a minute to play with Andrew. When he doesn't any any identifying boy clothes on him, he looks a lot like Madeleine did when she was a baby.
Wednesday:
While I'd been sick for a couple of days, the kids had avoided it. Unfortunately, Wednesday morning brought a super high fever for Madeleine. This was when she had chills and was snuggled up. Isaac soon followed with his own fever.
While I'd been sick for a couple of days, the kids had avoided it. Unfortunately, Wednesday morning brought a super high fever for Madeleine. This was when she had chills and was snuggled up. Isaac soon followed with his own fever.
Adam re-assembled the bunk beds! We feel like we run a boarding house, three kids in one room. Keep coming back to see how long it takes for Isaac to break his arm.
This was our busiest day of the week! I took the little kids to the doctor, spent an hour at Walmart waiting for prescriptions, then had to go to Benjamin's second grade music concert, then had to take Madeleine to her first spring recital. Considering I spent the entire week laying on the couch battling my own fever/sore throat, having such an active day wore me out!
2 comments:
I would just like to say that I gave you that hungry caterpillar bib.
Sorry you guys were under the weather, that's a bummer. Ben did great on his little solo, Cute!
Post a Comment