Swimming lessons this year were a success! The kids had a great time, and actually passed of their level. Madeleine keeps asking me to sign her up again, and maybe we will.
Isaac was actually managable while we were at the pool because of his deep and abiding hatred of water. He sat on my lap for the first couple of days, and then after that he was brave enough to walk around the pool, while holding my hand.
At first Benjamin wouldn't go off the diving board; he gave me the "are you crazy?" look when I asked him if he would. But he decided to be brave, and after that first time where I was sure someone was going to have to drop him in, he loved it! His bounces were higher each time, and he just had a great time.
1 comment:
Cute! I love it! My older 3 started swim lessons this past monday. They go three days a week for 3 weeks. So far so good, they all love it. Now my 3 year old who I didnt sign up becuase he freaks out everytime we put him in the water is complaining that he wants to do it too. He keeps telling me he is going to jump in the pool every time we go. I also have my almost two year old with me there. Fun times for me! Its all good!
Post a Comment