Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seriously? The toilet again?

Isaac hates water. When we go swimming at hotels, he literally shakes with fear and clings to me. If his feet break the surface, he screams. I have to persuade him to take baths, and even then, he won't sit down, he only stands. He hates it when I pour water on him to wash him.

So why, oh why does he make a bee-line for the toilet any time the bathroom door is left open?

6 comments:

Jess Perry said...

That is way too funny!! I don't know what it is with toilet's either...or toilet paper. Why is that so fun to play with? I don't get it!

Amy said...

That is hilarious!! I have the same problem only my 20 month old is not that afraid of water, but he is obsessed with the plunger and the toilet. Must look like a fun toy!

Kacey said...

That is so funny! I have no explanation either. Malia hates ALL water. Dallin loves ALL water.

Anonymous said...

I have a member of the toilet bowl appreciation society in my family too. My eldest joined then grew out of it, I'm waiting for the day with this one!!

Mymsie said...

Love your paisley background image!

Mike and Stacie said...

This is hillarious! I have seen him around water and can't imagine him loving it so much. I think that is so funny that he won't sit down in the tub.