Every day someone in my house experiences heartbreak of some sort. Right now Isaac's heart is broken because I wouldn't let him eat a crayon. Dang mean mom.
Benajmin's heart broke on Saturday because a kid in the neighborhood broke his scooter. Dang mean kid.
Every day, when I say "It's time to do your hair Madeleine!" her heart breaks just a little bit, and out come the tears.
Today, my heart is broken. It happens frequently. Every time Pioneer Woman holds a giveaway, I'm pretty sure that THIS TIME!!! I'll win. I plan out what I'll do with the new Kitchen Aid mixer because I already have one, or what I would buy at Home Depot, or B&H. This time it was some AmEx cards I knew I was going to win.
But it happens every time. Every time, I keep checking to see if Ree has posted her winners, because I'm so sure it's me this time! And every time my heart breaks just a little.
I'm still not a winner.
Dang mean Random Integer Generator.
For more Heart break (because that's what we all want!) go visit Absolutely Bananas.
6 comments:
I love this take on the heartbreak theme! Especially from the children's point of view, adorable. So what color was the crayon? :)
I remember the hair brushing horror when I was a kid. My hair was well passed my butt back then and knots....oh my god I hate knots!!
Love the post!
I know what you mean about thinking you're the winner and then losing! I do that, too! When is our turn to win the prize?!
Mr. Random Generator hates me too.
So want to start our kitchen remodel with one of Ree's gift cards !
Currently my five-year-old's heart is breaking because the eraser broke off his pencil. Oh, the sorrow.
I know I feel bad how my kids think I am mean, I wish they understood it was for there best interest sometimes :) You will win next~~!
You are awesome! This post totally made me laugh.
I keep entering these things even though I NEVER win. *sigh*
Post a Comment