"I feel very out of place," Adam said as we looked for seats in the movie theater. I looked around and sure enough, the audience was mostly women. What men were there were over 60, and wearing flowered Hawaiian shirts.
I felt a little sheepish for the first couple of minutes during the movie, thinking that Adam would certainly hate this movie, and why had I come with him instead of some of my friends. But then, I just couldn't resist the fantastic time I was having watching the movie, and I stopped worrying about what Adam was thinking!
Mamma Mia!! How can I resist ya!
It's been proved I love me a good musical--and this is a new favorite! And Adam will admit that he laughed out loud at some spots. But he also says he gets to pick the next 5 movies we see, and I need to tell all my friends what a great husband he is to go see that with me.
As I watched it, I felt like a college kid again--or I wanted to be a college kid again, dancing with my friends and just having a great time.
A word of advice to Pierce Brosnan: Which ever of your "people" told you it would be a good idea to accept a singing role in a movie should be fired. It wasn't a good idea.
A word of advice to you: Go see this movie--with your girlfriends, not your husband.
5 comments:
I've been wanting to see that! It's sounds like it was good!
I don't know that Mike would even go with me though...It took a lot to get him to go to Hairspray with me.
What a great guy~! Cam really doesn't like plays and stuff. We left at intermission once, because cam couldn't handle it. SO what a sport!
I also am glad to be married. And to especially not be a single mom. I did that all last week, and I was sure happy to see Cameron come home.
I am soo jealous! I would love to see that movie. My hubby is musical and creative, but he doesnt seem to impressed so I might have to drag him kicking and screaming!! haha!
Mama Mia sounds great. We wish you could join us for our P&P date too!
Love,
Laurie
I think I've finally talked Luke into going to this movie with me, but only after we see the new Batman movie first!
Post a Comment