...hours it takes to get from our home in Idaho to my parents home in Maryland: 14
...mouthfuls of partially chewed goldfish crackers came back out into my hands: 2
...times my four year old needs to go potty on a 3 hour flight: 3
...hands it takes to hold a one year old and use the lavatory on an airplane: 4
...wipes it takes to change a near fatal messy diaper while balancing my one year old on the toilet seat lid in an airplane lavatory: I don't know. I lost count.
...dollars it takes to buy 10 ounces of milk in Denver: $3
...naps my one year old took during the 14 hour trip: 1--NOT on the plane!
...suitcases it takes to pack clothes and shoes for 4 people for two weeks: 3
...minutes it took for my one year old to fall asleep in the car on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house: 2.5
2 comments:
This was so funny! Were you by yourself for this trip? That would be SO HARD!
I got a kick out of this post! It sounds like you had a very eventful flight.
Post a Comment