Monday, March 10, 2008

The difference between boys and girls

I noticed something the other day as I was picking up the house. Shoes! All over the place! Small, pretty, sparkly, furry, pink shoes!



It makes it kind of hard to pack for a two week trip! What if she wants to wear the pink cowgirl boots? Or the clogs? Or the polka dot tennis shoes? And if I take the green velvet dress for one Sunday, she'll need the black Sunday shoes (which she actually has 2 pairs of...) but then for Easter, she'll need the white Sunday shoes for that dress! Between the two of us, we'll need a whole suitcase just for shoes!


Benjamin shoes, on the other hand, will be very easy to pack.


3 comments:

Kacey said...

This post totally had me cracking up. I feel that way packing about for MY shoes! I wish Malia liked shoes more. She always wants to wear her same tennis shoes with everything..drives me NUTS!
And I'm totally eyeing those cute green shoes with the white polk-a-dots. Those are SO cute! Where did you get them? (if you don't mind me asking)

Ashley said...

Poor Sophia hardly ever even wears shoes, but I think I have about 10 pairs!! Its sad, but you have to have the right shoes for the right outfit, right?

Jen said...

I love all of Mady's cute shoes and then Ben's two pair--pretty funny! Luke always comments that I have tons of shoes--it's a girl thing. I hope you have a great time with your family!