The first time it happened, I went to visit my brother and sister in law in Tuscon, and when I came home the carpets in the house had been cleaned! The next time, I went to visit my parents in Maryland and when I got home the kitchen had a new floor! My husband does a good job of keeping me surprised and happy.
He's set himself up, so that now I just kind of sort of expect some new and exciting changes in my house.
These past two weeks, while I've been seeing the sights in Washington, and Baltimore, Adam has been working like crazy at our house. He painted all the doors in our house white, and changed out the baseboards and painted the door frames and moldings white. He also painted the hallway, and replaced the faucets in our bathrooms! What a busy busy bee.
It makes such a difference in our house. He's such a great guy to think of things like this for me!
2 comments:
WOW! What a sweet husband!
(Also, thanks for the tip about downloading pictures!! I get so impatient waiting for each one so that will come in handy.)
Way to go Adam! If I leave for a little while will you send him to my house? I still have a few rooms downstairs that need painted! :) Hope you had fun in Maryland! :)
Post a Comment