It's hard to believe we've made it to six months! Sometimes I look at you laying down and think that you are just so huge! But then I pick you up and cuddle you close and know that you are really so small. You are obviously still bald, but your big blue eyes are beautiful.
This month you got two teeth! Good for you. You are eating better and better every day. At first you didn't like peaches, but after I started warming them up a little you liked them better. You are getting around pretty well. You've started doing little baby push-ups--in the plank position. And you also are getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. You're able to move all around, and between the rolling and scooting you're never where I leave you.
Your favorite place to be is still in my arms. You will cry and fuss when anyone else picks you up. Madeleine likes to cart you around, and sometimes it's a little dangerous for you. You're sleeping pretty well, which is great.
Weight: 13.7 lbs
Length: 25 inches
1 comment:
He's such a cutie! I can't believe he has two teeth!! Maybe I should start feeding Joslyn solids-I've been draging my feet on that one.
Post a Comment