I'm going to steal Angie's idea, which is actually Becky Higgins' idea (who is from my home stake and whose father married me and Adam!) and do a weekly posting of daily pictures.

Madeleine never eats dinner. Never. Here she is about to cry because I have once again, made something she will not eat.

Once a week we have Wii night. This week was Wii fit. Here's Benjamin's mad hula hoop skills.

Madeleine and Isaac were having a swimming party one morning.

Adam went snowmobiling with the guys this week. Here's the traditional hot dog roast for lunch.

Isaac LOVES to eat yogurt!

Sunday afternoon brownies!

It must have been a great nap to have hair like that!
2 comments:
Maybe it's the age (I hope) but Brody never eats dinner either. Braiden however can out-eat me!
Sound like I missed a really good sacrament meeting, Nate told me about that story too.
The next time Ben wants to play Bakugan send him over I'm sure Braiden would love to battle with him.
As far as Madeleine not eating ... take a look at what is on her plate! No offense, but I would be protesting as well! At least I know who she gets her eating habits from. :)
(For the record ... it was delicious ... just didn't LOOK so good.)
Post a Comment