Isaac has a difficult time sleeping. Well, actually, he has a difficult time settling down to sleep, once he starts sleeping he's pretty good at it. He and Benjamin share a room, which sometimes leads to conflict about what to do once the lights are out. Benjamin wants to sleep. Isaac usually wants to play. So when I tuck Isaac in for the night, there's a list of things I automatically rattle off to help him remember to stay in his bed. This was what I said last night:
"Stay in your bed. Be quiet so Benjamin can sleep. Don't play with any toys. Don't turn on the lights. Stay in your bed. If you get out of your bed you'll be in trouble."
Isaac responded sweetly as I was standing in the doorway, "I love you too, Momma!"
He's a smarty pants that one!
2 comments:
Would you come try that with Noah at my house?
This made me laugh out loud! He has such a cute personality!
Post a Comment