Tuesday:
This is to remind me that Andrew doesn't scream all the time. It just feels like it. And if you look closely, you can see a dimple on his right cheek! There's one to match on the other side too.
Wednesday:
Benjamin told everyone he knows that he waited for three years to get a DS. So if I'd let him, this is how he'd live his non-school hours.Thursday:
Picture missing. It's supposed to be a picture of a fancy hair do we did for Madeleine. She always has me take pictures so she can see what it looks like. I can't get the picture to load the correct direction.
Friday:
Madeleine LOVES to pack her own bag when we go on trips. She asks how many shirts, and socks and pants she needs, and then packs them into her pink duffel bag. I always go through it when she's finished to make sure she got everything. It's a good thing I did, because in addition to the ponies, dress up, water bottle and awesome hat, I found she forgot her pajamas. And, after we got to the cabin, I found the side pocket with all her make up packed! I guess she's prepared for anything.
Benjamin's newly formed eye injury. This is right after it happened. He and Mike were having a snowball fight, and he ran right into a tree.

Sunday:
The kids were playing computer games on Sunday afternoon as Adam and I were cleaning and packing.
Sunday:
The kids were playing computer games on Sunday afternoon as Adam and I were cleaning and packing.
We went out to dinner with Kim and Pat, and Luke and Jenny for the birthdays this week. This is Madeleine modeling her present from Pat. She was excited to try it on, and did so right over her pajamas!
2 comments:
I used to have to save my pictures in rotated format before I could load them to blogger. It was annoying. Although, I don't seem to have to do that anymore. I don't know if it is blogger that has changed, or my version of picassa.
She's my kind of girl! Kenzi would be so proud. She used to pack exactly the same way! :)
Post a Comment