Benjamin needs new shoes. Every day we struggle to get them on his feet as we get ready for kindergarten. And I've been struggling internally with buying him new tennis shoes that will just get trashed over the summer, and then he'll need new ones again for school in the fall. Anyway, we've decided to go get some shoes tomorrow. Today, Benjamin said to me, "Instead of new shoes, will you buy me a new game for my Wii?"
7 comments:
A+ for Adam. That is amazing! what a sweeheart!!!!!! I'll bet you love to go out of town. Those kind of things are so nice to get done especially with no adorable kids helping!
That is cute about the shoes too, definitely got his priorities right!
Your vacation looked like a lot of fun. It is so nice to get away every once in a while.
That is awesome! My Jacob is obsessed with the Wii. Kids say the funniest things!!
hahaha boys and and their toys!
I love it...kids are so great!!
Well, that explains why he and jordan get along so well. I've had VERY similar conversations with jordan. Isn't it funny how boys minds work. :)
That's okay Erin! He can go bare foot...at least he'll have a new game for his Wii. Ben is so funny!
Ben cracks me up!
Post a Comment