Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's that time again!

Madeleine has her spring dance recital on Friday. And then she has another one the following Friday. And then she has a dance rehearsal the following Wednesday. And then she has her last recital the following Thursday. When I was in dance I only had one recital. And, my costume did NOT look like this:
Do you think she's happy? Oh my goodness she LOVES this costume! It has a little stinger to attach on her bum, and she just loves everything about it.
Also, I have not purchased glitter, or false eyelashes (as I saw a mother of a 3 year old doing the other day), or even mascara for this special series of recitals. I figure she can live without it for a while. She is only four.
So if anyone's in the neighborhood, you can stop by and see 20 little bees buzzing around on stage!

5 comments:

Kacey said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to put Malia in dance next year!

Angie said...

I LOVE it! What a cutie! You can't tell she's excited can you?!! I'm with you on the eylashes and the glitter. there is a limit! I remember my mom putting blush and a little eyeshadow (my skin was so pale) and thinking that was so cool!!!

Ben and Jenn said...

How cute! It sure looks like she loves it. I grew up dancing, it was so fun.

Jess Perry said...

How cute is she!! Brynlee's Dance concert is coming up on May 3rd and I can't wait!!

Lori said...

That is the cutest costume in the world. I just went to my neices big thing last weekend and none of them were this cute.