Here she is dancing away! It was a riot, and their costumes were the cutest of any of the costumes there! Madeleine is the one next to the girl on the end who is not doing anything.
Ok...that was totally adorable. I love the little stinger's on their bums! Madeleine did awesome...looks like she knew the dance better than all of them. :-)
5 comments:
That is so cute!! I can't wait for Bryn's dance concert on Saturday!
Ok...that was totally adorable. I love the little stinger's on their bums! Madeleine did awesome...looks like she knew the dance better than all of them. :-)
That is so stinking cute!! I love the costumes and the stinger's on the bums! hahaa She did a great job. I bet she had a blast!
Way to go Mady!!!! What a cutie! The costumes are adorable. Hey, thanks for sharing Ben with us Sunday, the boys had a BLAST. They were so excited!
How cute!! The little bee costumes are adorable! Mady did a great job, she was the best one up there! Good job Madeleine!
Post a Comment