The kids were sad to leave Disneyland, and California, but they were surprised and so excited when I told them that our trip was not over yet! By some luck, and great scheduling, we planned to meet two of my brothers and their families in St. George for a couple of days.
What a bunch of good looking kids! We went on a hike to check out some petraglyphs. The kids loved climbing on the rocks. P.S.--minus Andrew, my wonderful brother and sister in law took care of all of those kids for a week while we were cruising last summer. A-mazing.
On Saturday we went to the city center of St. George to play in the little water feature they have there. And what started out as a fun wade through a little 2 inch creek...
...and this...

1 comment:
So, who's that older child, and when did you get rid of Ben?
I'm not going to recognize any of the cousins at the reunion this summer! It's even been less than a year since I saw Ben!
Post a Comment