Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our week in pictures (March 14-20)

Monday:
Andrew was brushing up on his scripture mastery, while sitting on the table. Surprisingly, he's not the one I have to worry about tearing pages out of books, it's Isaac. Probably later this afternoon Isaac tore a page out of Benjamin's scriptures. Not really an important page or anything, just Luke 2.
Tuesday:
This is such a common sight in our house, I've probably posted 10 pictures of this same thing in our updates. But it's so cute to see them all perched onto one chair taking turns playing computer games.
Wednesday:
So Andrew figured out that he could open the corner cupboards. This is a problem because there's no real way to secure them closed. So he gets in and pulls the food out. I guess it's all in a day's work for a one year old.
Thursday:
These are Madeleine's current shoe wear of choice. She wears them every day. She says that they keep her feet warm and dry when they play outside for recess. I guess that's a great reason to wear them every day.
Friday:
I went to parent teacher conferences this day. The kids are of course, wonderful. Madeleine's teacher had to pass this little gem onto me. The kids were to list the steps they take in getting ready for bed at night. Here's Madeleine's:
"First, I wine.
Next I get in P.J.s.
Then I brush my teeth.
Last I get in bed."
It's very accurate.
Saturday:
There's nothing like fresh play doh!
Sunday:
Andrew could hear the big kids playing in their room, and he just couldn't reach the door knob!! He was trying, standing on his tip toes, and stretching as far as he could. I'm sure the kids were ignoring him on purpose! Finally, I let him in and he was so happy.

No comments: