Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Isaac and "Jerry"

This little incident deserves a page all of it's own. (go here to start at the beginning of our fantastic vacation)
On Friday night, we met up with my brothers and their families to eat and play at the park. I was having a splendid time with my mom and sisters chatting, chasing Andrew and eating. The kids, I thought, were running around with their cousins on the playground. Then Isaac walked up to me with our camera in his pocket. He grinned at me and asked if I'd take some pictures. I asked him where he got the camera, because as far as I knew, it was in the car--all the way across the park.



"Dude!! Don't take pictures! We're busted!"

"Let's get out of here!"

Oh Isaac. You and Caleb (whom you've taken to calling Jerry) are a team of trouble.

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Gosh everything looked like it was so much fun. So glad you got to go and spend time with your family. The weather looked great... I love the shots in the car. That was hilarious!